Lecture Room Equipment
The University IT Services is main contact point for all University multimedia technology. Please contact the IT Services with any questions regarding multimedia technology, including audio and video recording.
If you are planning an event, please be sure to contact the University IT Services sufficiently early in the planning process.
The media technology services offered include:
- technical guidance in the lecture rooms
- assistance for sound recording through mircophones
- set-up and support for projectors
- transfer of videos of external events or within the University's data network
- University employee database management
- Uniseum technical support
- technical equipment rental
Further information for equipment rental: http://www.rz.uni-freiburg.de/services/leihgeraete/index_html-en?set_language=en
Contact Person for Media Equipment Rental:
Markus Vorgrimler, Tel. 4138
Daniel Winterhalter, Tel. 4139