CampusOnline is the central learning and teaching platform supporting all Freiburg University in their scholarly activities.
CampusOnline is the University's learning and teaching platform. This platform provides the opportunity to use various e-learning tools such as: preparation of various teaching materials (e.g. HTML, PDF, pictures, sound, video, flash,...), integration of synchronized and non-synchronized forms of communication (e.g. forums, chat, news, wikis, black boards, document archives), personally or externally controlled learning processes through e-tests, and more...
- Upload and organize materials and documents that students can access online using a password.
- Straight-forward communication options between lecturers, tutors and students via e-mail.
- Communication and collaboration tools allowing for active student participation (e.g. forums, wikis, chats), alternative student credit options may also be available
- Divide practice exercises and set up working groups
- Evaluate lectures using online questionaires.
- Upload attendance, office hours, and possibly e-mail addresses (uses include the distribution of seminar papers through bulletins, addressing frequently asked questions in fora, publicizing meeting times and other information)
- Easy duplication of current presentations to include selected material for the next semester
- In order to access CampusOnline you will need a valid Username and password from the main Uni-Account.
- Students automatically receive a Uni-Account upon matricultion. If your CampusOnline account is not active, please log in to MyAccount and make sure the CampusOnline (Clix) service is activated.
- Eucor students and external guests have special rules.
- Teachers who do not already have CampusOnline access can register online through MyAccount by clicking the option "register." The Account will be sent to your home address.
- Access for authors and tutors: In order to manage CampusOnline contents, please clarify with the your subject's administrator or follow the instructions on our e-learning website (online-Form to register as tutor or author (geman only)).
E-learning training courses and workshops are available on a regular basis: online beginner training courses, web-based tests, practice groups, team learning and online evaluations are available on the CampusOnline platform. Please find the current schedule here.
(User support and training courses)